I want to take the time with each boy and go through kids speak progressions and new progressions I obtained from FB and talk about the boys writing and make sure they know what their next steps are and how to achieve this.
Can my learners answer the question where are you going with your learning?
Can they describe what they are learning in writing?
Can they self manage independent learning times? Big one for K and E!!
- I want to take the time with each boy and go through kids speak progressions and new progressions I obtained from FB and talk about the boys writing and make sure they know what their next steps are and how to achieve this.
- Keep Simplifying each writing with what is expected to be successful in this lesson. LI, SC as well as focusing on their specific goals
Check out this similar blog
Creating a learning map
Questions to use to guide students as they drew could be: (from TKI)
DATs
How often do I model? Do I just use words rather than show what to do. Let them talk.
No comments:
Post a Comment